TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields Inc. are committed to providing all participants in the Dressage Naturally Video Classroom with a positive experience. This online subscription based video platform will help students of the horse have more harmony and success with training their horses as evidenced by results from students who focused and applied this information.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES AND USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
By selecting “Subscribe” on our checkout page when enrolling and making payment, Dressage Naturally Video Classroom students agree to be bound by all Terms Of Service and understand that any violation of these terms may, at the discretion of Temenos Fields Inc and Karen Rohlf, result in termination from the program, holding harmless Temenos Fields Inc, and Karen Rohlf with respect to any such termination.
I understand the following:
Dressage Naturally Video Classroom payment and refund policy:
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom is a monthly subscription website. You have access to view all the videos contained in the Dressage Naturally Video Classroom for as long as your subscription is active. It is not possible to download any videos from the site.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Access to the videos will continue until the last day of your paid subscription period. No refunds in excess of the monthly subscription fee ($29) will be give for any reason.
- Monthly Subscription payments are accepted via PayPal, Mastercard, or Visa. Non-payment or any other failure to honor the payment plan will result in subscription termination and access to the videos will cease.
- If your payment method expires or if we are unable to collect your monthly subscription fees, we will attempt to collect the fees two more times over the period of 10 days. If payment is not successfully collected or payment information is not updated, the subscription will be cancelled.
- For security reasons, Your payment information is maintained by a third party that uses the highest levels of data encryption and the latest data security protocols. Dressage Naturally employees have no access to your payment information.
I acknowledge that horseback riding is a dangerous sport, which carries inherent risks of injury or even loss of life, as well as damage to my horse, my property and myself. I knowingly assume all risks, whether known or unknown, of watching, grooming, handling, or riding my horses. I also knowingly assume all risks, whether known or unknown, of participating in the Dressage Naturally Video Classroom. I release Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields, Inc., from all liability for any act of negligence or want of ordinary care. In consideration of my participation in this course, I waive, release and discharge Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields, Inc., employees, representatives, heirs, executors and assigns from any and all claim or liability for injury to myself, my animals or my property arising out of participation in this online platform. This agreement is binding on my executors, heirs, and assigns. I agree that I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields, Inc., employees, representatives, heirs, executors and assigns against all claims, demands, and causes of actions, including court costs and actual attorney fees, arising from any proceeding or lawsuit brought by me, or prosecuted for my benefit or on my behalf, in which this release is upheld. The parties agree that any dispute under this agreement will be adjudicated in a State or Federal Court located in Marion County, Florida and expressly agree to personal jurisdiction of such court.
I hold harmless Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields Inc., and any instructors of the Dressage Naturally Video Classroom.
I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ THIS ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT, AND HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENTS.
By selecting “Subscribe”, I agree to be bound by the aforesaid Enrollment Agreement and understand that any violation of said Enrollment Agreement may, at the discretion of Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields Inc. result in my termination from the program and will hold harmless Karen Rohlf and Temenos Fields, INC with respect to any such termination.
Mailing Address: Karen Rohlf, P.O. Box 11, Lowell, Florida 32663
Effective Date: 5/1/2021